Pics of 24" wheels on white tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone has a lot of pics of white hoes on black rims :hmm:

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally it is my fav color combo, the first pic is of my hybrid. The other 2 are just in my collection of awesome vehicles. . .

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a sick one from my pic collection:

Attachments

• ti3.jpg
    ti3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 87

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Best one I've seen yet. I like the chrome molding on the side to break up all the white! :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kmel...do you know what that emblem is that is about the "Tahoe" on the door of that pic?? :think:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Kmel...do you know what that emblem is that is about the "Tahoe" on the door of that pic?? :think:

Yeah that symbol is the TIS rim symbol. It is also ont he back quarter window. Also I believe that tahoe is rapper TI's tahoe. Also Felix.. I think you should reconsider selling the rims or sell them get some black with chrome lip and slam it. :party33:

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that you see that I can see the "TIS" if I squint hard enough :) Would look better without the emblem on the door IMO. Does looks good but I think I still prefer a nice chrome rim better but I'm probably in the minority on that view point.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that symbol is the TIS rim symbol. It is also ont he back quarter window. Also I believe that tahoe is rapper TI's tahoe. Also Felix.. I think you should reconsider selling the rims or sell them get some black with chrome lip and slam it. :party33:

Hahaha actually I am trading my rims for factory 22s (CK916) on Friday so they'll be gone. I have a kid on the way that's due in September who my girlfriend (who will one day be my wife) will most likely get this vehicle because of how safe these cars are (and she is already begging me now to go from 24 to 22 especially by the time she gets it bc she hates how big and wide they are...) The setup im going with is a 22x9 on a 285 tire versus the 305 tire I have now. Hopefully she won't curb check the rims to death bc she already has a bad track record with cars : /

Then I'll be forced to get another vehicle... most likely will get a black nnbs Denali and will def slam/get black rims. I'll be around TYF for a while :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you'll have this Hoe and a NNBS Denali?? I need to move to LA I think cuz they must pay better down there :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPKennny