PICS-->Bushwacker 4dr fender flares suck! HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I bought this set of fender flares thinking no big deal I'll throw them on and no fitment issues...Well I was wrong!

No problems fitting the front/rear but around the door part is where I ran into problems. There are two plastic pieces that have to fit together and they just will not work.

If any of you have these and know what I am talking about please give me some suggestions. I dont want to screw them into my doors or anything that would be visible when/if removed.

I've tried the glue that comes with the kit and also a quick drying epoxy and nothing has worked. The main problem is that the plastic piece on the inside of the door is not curved the right way, and I had to cut part of it to fit around the mold of the door but still it will not stay.

*Sorry she's so dirty*

Pics:Truck-Flares003.jpg

Truck-Flares007.jpg

Truck-Flares006.jpg

Truck-Flares005.jpg

Truck-Flares005.jpg

Truck-Flares002.jpg

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Oh shit wow. That really blows.... Good luck I have no clue. I'm sure somebody knows.

OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so.. I've tried everything except for drilling into the door panels..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they don't fit i would see what bushwacker has to say about getting them to fit first off.

and they are really supposed to glue on?

OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bushwacker checking into it further now. They said they'd be exchanged under warranty..

The part that is glued together is the outside door part glues to the inner door part. The inner door part has to be screwed into the inner door but it doesnt mold right/conform to the inside of the door so it would crack under the pressure of screws making it conform to the door. I've tried using double sided glue tape to adhere it to the inner door part but it just wont stay because its sooo off. I will post more once I hear back from bushwacker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n