photos? on a denali 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I was looking on your web page... Do you have any photos of a 2007-2011 denali with the 6 and 8K color bulbs.. also do you have kit for the fog lights?

Thanks

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

I was looking on your web page... Do you have any photos of a 2007-2011 denali with the 6 and 8K color bulbs.. also do you have kit for the fog lights?

Thanks

Yes we have them, but not on the site just yet; I will have my guy throw them up by tomorrow in the photo gallery under HID kits. I will try to post them up here as well.

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks

Here is a photo of the 8k's on the heads and fogs; we have the 10k on the same vehicle as well, but trying to find some others where we have done 6k before.

2007+ GMC Yukon HID Headlights and Fog Lights in 8k Iceberg Blue:

Attachments

• 07+ GMC Yukon HID Heads and Fogs - 8k.jpg
    07+ GMC Yukon HID Heads and Fogs - 8k.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 66

TahoeZO6

Reaction score
Here is a photo of the 8k's on the heads and fogs; we have the 10k on the same vehicle as well, but trying to find some others where we have done 6k before.

2007+ GMC Yukon HID Headlights and Fog Lights in 8k Iceberg Blue:

Are these JUST "bulbs" or are they a full kitten kabbadoodle HID setup?

If they are just bulbs, I will order them right now!

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these JUST "bulbs" or are they a full kitten kabbadoodle HID setup?

If they are just bulbs, I will order them right now!

No, it's HID kits, but all of our stuff is full plug-and-play when it comes to the headlight kits and the fog kits are basically plug and play, just the power needs to be tapped and we provide everything but the pliers ready to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts