2007 Yukon Denali AWD Transmission Compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet programmed my yukon with it, it's on my list of stuff to do, but I was able to program about 4 modules with updates on my gm 2014 car using OBDxpro GT dongle for $140 and the 50$ subscription from the acdelco site. Just need a pretty good computer running windows 11 for the acdelco site to work well. if not, you may get a few failures.

all it all it comes out about the same price as paying a shop to program for you, if you can even find one to do it. I've seen a few posts about gm dealers not wanting program stuff they didn't install for some reason. Just double check before you tow a car there expecting it to be no big deal.

there's a few other cracked China dongles that can do it. but I haven't used them and obx has developer support. it's in Australia, so it's over email but seems like good dudes that just wanted to add legitimate gm programing support to a dongle they developed to open source tune older p04 ls ecm's. I like supporting the open source guys whenever I can.

just a heads up incase you run into needing to reprogram. that's a pretty cheap painless way to do it.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
You getting a new torque converter too? Make sure you use a transmission cooler cleaner too and of course, the obvious feed the new tc a little new fluid before you make 3x sure the tc is seated in there properly to avoid damaging the pump when drawing it into the motor.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Spoke too soon

A57C1B09-9F8F-4531-A0D1-AFE315D69092.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557