Phoenix area dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyngmblr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for a 2022 Yukon Denali in the AZ. Need a dealer out here or a near by state that has the best deals. Thanks for any information or contacts.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Arizonian! I also have been doing my share of research on ordering a Yukon XL in the Phoenix area. Most of the dealers that I talked to wouldn't even order me one at MSRP. However, thanks to this forum and some other research, I found two dealers I would probably order from. I haven't decided which one I will pull the trigger with yet but both seem to be worthy of consideration:

A) Royal GMC in Tucson ==> They will order your vehicle at MSRP (I believe any trim level) and the only required dealer adds are $499 doc fee, $399 Lifetime window tint and $199 Security etching. This dealer seems to have a pretty good reputation, seem to get decent allocations and also offer this "Warranty forever" on basic the powertrain for free. I haven't looked into that warranty that much, but has to be worth something since it is free. I don't know if they honor GM supplier pricing but will ask them.

B) Yates GMC in Goodyear ==> Working with the Fleet manager there he will order me an SLT at MSRP and the only required dealer add is the $499 doc fee, nothing else required. I honestly didn't ask him about ordering a Denali but hopefully they will do MSRP on those as well. He also said he will honor GM supplier pricing, although I'm still working on that part.

I believe another member (Brix) has a different Phoenix dealer he is happy with but I will let him speak to that.

Hope that helps. If you want any specific info you can PM me.

Rich

Reddevil96

Reaction score
To Hell will Phoenix area dealers. STAY FAR AWAY from Earnhardt dealers, we stupidly paid 10k over on a 21 XL Denali last December and was the only one left in the state with rear seat entertainment. I was looking at 3500HD Denali Dually recently and found a dealer on the north side of Las Vegas that would sell at msrp. Jerry Siener Buick GMC

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
We ended up picking up a used one but I still have orders pending at the following, ranked in order of preference:

Royal GMC - Tucson
Responsive, ordered vehicle with no deposit, and minimal add-one. Have followed up a few times to make sure we are still adamant about max tow so that tells me they are actually paying attention and following up.

Henry Brown GMC - Gilbert
They did charge me $500 to place the order, but they are by far the closest to our home and most convenient for us. As far as I am aware they were holding MSRP but I haven’t talked to them in over a month. They have followed up a few times so they were keeping an eye on allocations, but seems to have dropped off… maybe my sales guy is no longer there.

Coulter GMC - Phoenix
Started out here over a year ago. Was told repeatedly we were at the top of the list but never did get an allocation. Constantly changed options/packages/builds to try and help them get an allocation with no luck. Once they started telling us that the amount of sales had nothing to do with allocations I started looking elsewhere as they just didn’t seem to have the buying power of other valley dealers.

Van GMC - Scottsdale
I’m on the “list” but as of a few weeks they still weren’t taking any new orders. As far as I know they ordering whatever they get an allocation for and selling to the highest bid once it’s accepted by GM.

I also spoke to the GMC dealer in Prescott but they wanted $1250 down and anywhere from $5-15k over MSRP so I never talked to them again.

Make sure to watch Autotrader and the GMC inventory pages.

Will2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is my experience with Yate GMC in Goodyear today. Found one 22 Yukon XL available, negotiating half a day over the phone. Finally I decided to pay $7200 over MSRP. Got the total OTD price, gave my CC for $2000 deposit. Half an hour later, dealer texted back that there is a customer coming down tonite to look at the car, if the customer don’t buy, they’ll reserve it for me. Wanna know how it ended up? Lol

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience with Yates. That's really crappy! As I said I'm working with the Fleet manager and he seems like a no-B.S. kind of guy. I haven't actually pulled the trigger on an order yet because I want to wait until the 2023 order banks open (just personal preference). If they end up treating me like they treated you, I definitely would not be happy. But as of right now, he has been responsive and fair in all of our interactions.

Hope it all works out for you!

Here is my experience with Yate GMC in Goodyear today. Found one 22 Yukon XL available, negotiating half a day over the phone. Finally I decided to pay $7200 over MSRP. Got the total OTD price, gave my CC for $2000 deposit. Half an hour later, dealer texted back that there is a customer coming down tonite to look at the car, if the customer don’t buy, they’ll reserve it for me. Wanna know how it ended up? Lol

prettySUV01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered my Denali on December 17th from Royal GMC in Tucson. Took delivery last Saturday. Paid MSRP. Very happy with this dealership. Sales person was Jennifer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401