Pasco PD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All PPV/SSV trucks are Z71 based.

Only the front facia/skid plate come from the Z71. PPV can be 2wd or 4wd and doesn't have any of the off road, air ride, or potential mag ride the Z71 gets (or can get).

PPV suspension is more like the "smooth ride suspension" yet has 20mm lower and stiffer springs, uprated shocks, thicker sway bars, 20" steel wheels and slightly shorter V rated tires.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only the front facia/skid plate come from the Z71. PPV can be 2wd or 4wd and doesn't have any of the off road, air ride, or potential mag ride the Z71 gets (or can get).

PPV suspension is more like the "smooth ride suspension" yet has 20mm lower and stiffer springs, uprated shocks, thicker sway bars, 20" steel wheels and slightly shorter V rated tires.
Yeah, look above, that's what I said. It is BASED on the Z71, I didn't say they ARE full Z71's. They also have the Z71 skid plate.

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, look above, that's what I said. It is BASED on the Z71, I didn't say they ARE full Z71's. They also have the Z71 skid plate.
I dunno man after driving mine it makes weird mechanical sounds when I’m outside like it’s airing down something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts