Parting out 2006 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
big_b_in_PA

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
I have them, but they have a small screw hole in each. The ones that were in my vehicle had something mounted there when before I bought it, so I swapped them out with the ones in the pic. I still have the others, and can get a pic if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for the driver side door lock actuator with the latch? and the button to open the rear hatch? zip code 11419

OP
OP
big_b_in_PA

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
how much for the driver side door lock actuator with the latch? and the button to open the rear hatch? zip code 11419

I’m not gonna part the door parts yet, if I can sell them whole first I’d rather do that. If it doesn’t pan out that way, I’ll let you know.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not gonna part the door parts yet, if I can sell them whole first I’d rather do that. If it doesn’t pan out that way, I’ll let you know.

if u do get a buyer ask them if they can do without the actuator and latch. same thing for that rear hatch button

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLE55