Part shows delivered to wrong address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So many times these days you see and hear about workers who just don't care and have no sense of doing a good job. Too many, especially the younger they are, think that they are owed something for nothing.

I think I am going to start a business. It will just involve building a basement for them to live in. Then they can customize to get as close as possible to what Mom's Basement looked like before they moved out and got their own basement. I can see the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ flooding in right now!

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
Looking at the recent posts from rockauto, I don’t think anyone’s home. They were last seen when they made the last promo / post. They’ll probably be in early next month to make another, but I’d be surprised if they even respond then

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would contact the shipper. It is possible that their signature devices have a GPS locating device to show where it was actually delivered.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You did not go back far enough in the thread. It is all explained and I have all the parts.

Randy Whistler

Living the dream! I'm just not sure who's dream
Reaction score
Well, now it's happening here! Was supposed to have a package delivered last Weds. 10/6, even got notification from FedEx that it would be Thurs. instead of Weds. OK I can work around that. Thurs I wait all day only to look up and find out it was "undeliverable" due to a wrong apt, unit #, etc. but will be delivered on Fri. instead. If they couldn't find me on Thurs how is that going to change overnight?

Like PNW, I see the FedEx guys almost every day. Most of them know me by name. For over 10 years we've been getting packages delivered by UPS, USPS, DHL, and yes, FedEx. Now all of a sudden we aren't here any longer?

Sadly I must also make note that this is the first time I've ordered from RockAuto, as well as the first time there has been any type of delivery problem. Coincidence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts