Part shows delivered to wrong address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lot's of places are hiring right now, once Sept rolls around all of a sudden people are going to be shit out of luck and all the good jobs will be taken up already, evictions are right around the corner, ***** going to hit the fan real soon.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, hopefully this is coming to a close. As I stated earlier, the lost package/hose did show up yesterday. I have already gotten my refund from RA. I also reached out to GM Parts Warehouse to stop shipment of the second hose. I heard back this morning. First with an email saying the hose is being shipped and they supplied a tracking number. Then the next email said they will stop the shipment and issue a refund. I already checked the c/c I had charged the second hose on and the refund shows pending. That was quick. I had left a phone message and an email requesting the stop shipment and refund. I looked and the two emails were sent 2 minutes apart.

Now, I am going to reach out to RA and see about paying, again, for the first hose. Can't wait till this is all over with.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Again, had to leave a voice message at RA about me paying them the $33.49 back for the hose that finally showed up. I want to be fair about the hose payment. Yes, not RA fault that Fed Ex delivered wrong but RA hired Fed Ex and has to live with that.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
RA called me. Gave me an order number for the payment. Went to RA site and made the payment. Hopefully this is all coming to an end. The final 4th package shows to be delivered today.

The guy I talked to this morning asked me if the planned on mechanical work can now be completed in the time I needed. That surprised me. Someone at RA actually listened to what the problem was and passed it on. The time frame put a crunch on as well as me being spoiled from previous deliveries and the lazy people that do not want to work, all contributed to this problem. Gonna remember all this the next time I order parts from RA.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad it finally worked for you. Sometimes it's a PITA, but anytime you aren't in control ya just gotta beg for mercy.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
4th and last box delivered with the hydro-boost and one last hose assembly.

I did find out, from the RA guy this morning, how to find the email address for RA and tell them whatever without the phone process thru a receptionist.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
4th and last box delivered with the hydro-boost and one last hose assembly.

I did find out, from the RA guy this morning, how to find the email address for RA and tell them whatever without the phone process thru a receptionist.

That would be good info to post so others have an option to email them when they have an issue as well.

I think RA should give the option of an "Explain" text box on their website for when your complaint/issue/problem doesn't exactly match one of their predefined options.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, to get to the RA email, go to the home page, at the very top in the middle click on HELP, you will see 5 CHOOSE YOUR TOPIC windows at the top.

If you click on either HELP WITH PLACING AN ORDER or HELP WITH EXISTING ORDERS and then scroll to the very bottom of the page you will see

"[email protected]"

Click on it and you can send a detailed email of concern that allows you to describe better than just following their choices. Make sure to reference order #'s and tracking numbers and whatever other details that may be needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts