Part shows delivered to wrong address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Now it is getting strange. The lost package just showed up with the hose. Turns out the package was delivered to the parts dept at the Chevy dealer about 4 blocks from here. Was just found today and then they called me and then was delivered. I also got an email from RA about my refund from them back to my c/c account that they paid me yesterday. I have not yet received a track # for the second hose I ordered from GM Parts Warehouse so I emailed them and called them and left messages about canceling the second hose and credit back on my c/c I used to pay for the second hose with. I am not gonna contact RA about the first hose now being here and giving them the payment back, until I hear back from GM Parts Warehouse. If I can just get the package that is stuck in Portland here, I will be set for the one week delayed mechanical work we were going to start on Monday.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
For any one that is getting ready to order parts from ANYONE and have them shipped, add a few days to the anticipated delivery time for those parts because there are lots of lazy crazy people sitting on their ***** and getting money from the gov and causing a big delay with not enough workers. Lazy people really PISS ME OFF!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is quite the comedy of errors, somewhat entertaining -- yet discouraging -- for those of us who aren't affected by it. Now, anyway.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I guess I was spoiled because I have not had any delays for all the parts I have been getting. The only delay I had was when I was not here to accept the package. I bet the work force problem is getting worse and worse.

Reaction score
Yeah, since the feds extended the covid relief unemployment benefits people get an additional $300 per week in addition to the amount they get from the state and many are making more not working then working!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing, if I had to settle for the unemployment and the $300, I would be ashamed of myself for accepting such a small amount that I know I could double by working. But then again, most of them don't mind being compared to lazy assholes.

Reaction score
I think many of the worthless lazy people would rather sit home or do other shit and get payed $600 a week.

I know someone that works at a nearby Walmart and they were saying that they are very short staffed because the workers stop showing up, get fired, and make as much or more on unemployment.

And to top it off, non of the unemployment benefits are taxable, so it's all tax free money

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think many of the worthless lazy people would rather sit home or do other shit and get payed $600 a week.

I know someone that works at a nearby Walmart and they were saying that they are very short staffed because the workers stop showing up, get fired, and make as much or more on unemployment.

And to top it off, non of the unemployment benefits are taxable, so it's all tax free money

Federal tax has an exemption for a certain amount of unemployment, but many states tax unemployment benefits. Colorado is one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat