Pandora Radio? 2012 support BT streaming yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

ILSMKU

Reaction score
That bluefusion thing looks like crap from what I can see in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjCWKd721dk

It works thru the XM port. Your steering wheel controls for the FACTORY bluetooth do not work anymore. Instead you use SEEK forward and SEEK backward to make and hang up calls? Thats WHACK.

I want to retain 100% of the factory bluetooth function. I JUST WANT TO ADD BT audio streaming to it.

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh. My truck is an 08 and did not have native BT functionality, so the Bluefusion was an easy/cheap fix for me. I would never stream music over AD2P anyway since it sounds like shit.....

OP
OP
I

ILSMKU

Reaction score
Oh. My truck is an 08 and did not have native BT functionality, so the Bluefusion was an easy/cheap fix for me. I would never stream music over AD2P anyway since it sounds like shit.....

Gotcha. I like clean audio myself. But BT audio in my former 2011 Subaru STI sounded just as clean as hardwired. My 2011 BMW M3 BT audio sounds clean to me as well.

Its not like going from CD to FM. Its more like an MP3 going from 320bit to 192bit. Its not that much of a drop to the normal ear.

At least in what Ive noticed with the recent cars Ive owned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts