P0158

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
specifics: 2014 SSV Tahoe 106,000.

P0158 bank 2 sensor 2.

I’m ASsumming this is the post cat O2 sensor on the PASsenger side of the vehicle?

Had a issue with a shot battery, new one in place have driven the truck about 100 miles since the new battery was put in.

Need for this truck to pass inspection and now it throws this code. I need to replace the sensor and drive it some more for the computer relearn and give the all clear before the garage will pass it for emissions.

Thanks
Paul

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
specifics: 2014 SSV Tahoe 106,000.

P0158 bank 2 sensor 2.

I’m ASsumming this is the post cat O2 sensor on the PASsenger side of the vehicle?

Had a issue with a shot battery, new one in place have driven the truck about 100 miles since the new battery was put in.

Need for this truck to pass inspection and now it throws this code. I need to replace the sensor and drive it some more for the computer relearn and give the all clear before the garage will pass it for emissions.

Thanks
Paul

Yes, b2s2 is passenger side post cat.

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the new sensor, be damned if I could get the old one out. I’m a backyard mechanic, no torch to heat up the old sensor and back it out.