Owner Review - 2021 Tahoe LS Duramax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

100cars

Reaction score
Her'es a video going into some details about my initial impressions. Please ask any questions you may have. Even as long as it is, I still forgot to talk about a couple things which I will probably put in my 6 month review.

Holy Roller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great contribution! I recognized your voice right away. You were a legend at CruzeTalk.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Her'es a video going into some details about my initial impressions. Please ask any questions you may have. Even as long as it is, I still forgot to talk about a couple things which I will probably put in my 6 month review.

Thanks for the ***** I'm looking forward to the six month one also.

Those left lane drivers are ultra irritating. The worst are the ones who come up and slow down so that you can't change lanes. After hitting the brakes you can see they are texting away. Nice review!

OP
OP

100cars

Reaction score
Thanks for the ***** I'm looking forward to the six month one also.

Those left lane drivers are ultra irritating. The worst are the ones who come up and slow down so that you can't change lanes. After hitting the brakes you can see they are texting away. Nice review!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Jeremie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would have liked to see a short summary either as the last minute or in the words. It was a bit long for me. Thanks for doing it though!

P.S. We got a 2021 Suburban LS Duramax a couple weeks ago - best vehicle I've ever owned so far!

OP
OP

100cars

Reaction score
I would have liked to see a short summary either as the last minute or in the words. It was a bit long for me. Thanks for doing it though!

P.S. We got a 2021 Suburban LS Duramax a couple weeks ago - best vehicle I've ever owned so far!
Yeah, I did kind of ramble on there! LOL

Congrats on your purchase! They are definitely fantastic vehicles!