Ordered the AT4 today to replace my 2013 Denali Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marc Marc

Reaction score
Finally decided to part with my beloved Hybrid that has served me faithfully since I ordered it in 2013. I make a lot of highway trips between Washington and Southern California where the car has been most of its years. Despite running as good as new, never been in an accident and never even a door ding, I decided after 200K miles I should buy new as a retirement present to myself.

Looking forward to a new Yukon just because it is new. Wish they still made Hybrids, as I would buy another, especially now that gas prices will be going up.

My Hybrid will be up for sale when I take delivery (expected 12 weeks?) in case anyone is interested. Runs great, doesn't burn oil, and is well taken care of inside and out (looks new). All original; white diamond tricoat, with all options.
ciao,
Marc

Apocalypse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Yukon. Please post up some pics and your thoughts on it when you get it. I wish they still made the hybrids as well.

OP
OP
M

Marc Marc

Reaction score
It is enroute to Portland right now, and should have it soon! Looking forward to it and will post some pictures.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Yukon!

Wish GM still made the Hybrids also.

Post your Denali Hybrid in the For Sale section in this forum as maybe a member here will buy it. There are always members here looking for well maintained vehicles no matter what the mileage is.

Finally decided to part with my beloved Hybrid that has served me faithfully since I ordered it in 2013. I make a lot of highway trips between Washington and Southern California where the car has been most of its years. Despite running as good as new, never been in an accident and never even a door ding, I decided after 200K miles I should buy new as a retirement present to myself.

Looking forward to a new Yukon just because it is new. Wish they still made Hybrids, as I would buy another, especially now that gas prices will be going up.

My Hybrid will be up for sale when I take delivery (expected 12 weeks?) in case anyone is interested. Runs great, doesn't burn oil, and is well taken care of inside and out (looks new). All original; white diamond tricoat, with all options.
ciao,
Marc

OP
OP
M

Marc Marc

Reaction score

DTOM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well your one in a million. The Hybrid tech is often more trouble than its worth.
I'm curious about this as hybrid and EV tech has come a long way in just a few short years. I do know at one point and time the hybrid full size GM SUV's could be had for a fair amount less than the standard gas engine models simply due to the fact that they were a known ticking time bomb. For example, a few years ago one went up for sale locally. The guy had just dumped thousands of dollars into new batteries and was still selling it for a little less than comparable gas engine models. He just wanted to get rid of it as when it failed, it left him completely stranded and he lost faith in the vehicle.

Pretty good luck to rack up 200k miles without issue, OP. I'd say it was fairly telling when GM released the fifth gen vehicles and there was no hybrid option.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A member of my cousins family had to dump their Hybrid Tahoe. It would continually turn itself into a brick while driving. I am not down on GM- my family was a GM family- it's just that this Hybrid technology in these particular vehicles was not reliable.