Tomorrow Ordering AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marc Marc

Reaction score
Guess I will be moving over from the Hybrid forum to this forum in 3 months (hopefully) when I take delivery of my AT4 being ordered officially tomorrow. Ordered it in the White Frost Tri-coat color, with the Premium Plus package, Interior Protection Package, Black roof cross rails, wheel locks, trailer tire and temp sensors, and center console lockable storage box.

It is replacing my 2013 Yukon Denali Hybrid that still runs great, but has just over 200K miles as I drive between Washington and SoCal often. Having just retired this year figured now is the time to treat myself to a new GMC.

Mike Kurowski

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good luck, I ordered a similarly equipped Yukon XL AT4 in October and I am still waiting for it to go into production.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck, I ordered a similarly equipped Yukon XL AT4 in October and I am still waiting for it to go into production.
Did your dealer have allocation at the time of ordering? i heard that plays into lead times big time.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did your ordering experience go today? Did they quote any crazy lead times?

I see you ordered a 2nd row bench seat.. We want that too. Some think we are crazy and they build very few of them. But for us it is the difference of taking 5 people ( Which we do frequently..) and not having to flip the 3rd row up. Still trying to fit an order in somewhere. Not much good news delivery wise, at the dealers I've been working with...

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I will be moving over from the Hybrid forum to this forum in 3 months (hopefully) when I take delivery of my AT4 being ordered officially tomorrow. Ordered it in the White Frost Tri-coat color, with the Premium Plus package, Interior Protection Package, Black roof cross rails, wheel locks, trailer tire and temp sensors, and center console lockable storage box.

It is replacing my 2013 Yukon Denali Hybrid that still runs great, but has just over 200K miles as I drive between Washington and SoCal often. Having just retired this year figured now is the time to treat myself to a new GMC.

Best of luck, that is one terrific package.

OP
OP
M

Marc Marc

Reaction score
I see you ordered a 2nd row bench seat.. We want that too. Some think we are crazy and they build very few of them. But for us it is the difference of taking 5 people ( Which we do frequently..) and not having to flip the 3rd row up. Still trying to fit an order in somewhere. Not much good news delivery wise, at the dealers I've been working with...
Yes, we ordered the stock bench seat for passenger capacity, and for using our dog crate as well. The order went in today, but still waiting to find out lead time.

Mike Kurowski

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did your dealer have allocation at the time of ordering? i heard that plays into lead times big time.
Yes they said they had allocations and the Order was accepted by GM. I checked again today and still sitting at event code 1100. Now the dealer could have been lying about the allocations but I have no way of verifying.

GMCya

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let us know. I ordered a Denali 11/4/20 and have been sitting at 1100 waiting for a production week ever since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec