Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I said I heard this about a week ago, and some thought I was nuts...

My order was supposed to go in today, but I never heard from the dealer and I bet I'm in this boat too...

1/23 Update: Dealer now says with these options they won't even entertain an order, even if allocation space IS available.. ( which it's not...). He said your best option is to search one already built with the things you want and buy it no matter where it is. He said it could be months before they could even enter an order against these options, then 12-16 weeks after that....

By then we are close to the 2022 model year build...

Last edited:

Tyler M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Four more months for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMMDMD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know the cutoff build date that GM started cancelling Yukon orders? Ours is supposed to be built this week,. Our dealer hasn't heard that it was cancelled yet so I'm assuming we are good to go??

GMCya

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know the cutoff build date that GM started cancelling Yukon orders? Ours is supposed to be built this week,. Our dealer hasn't heard that it was cancelled yet so I'm assuming we are good to go??
I called my dealer and spoke to them. We placed our order 11/4, accepted 11/17. No TPW still. We have both the trailering and air suspension on our build.

The dealer said that they could not input new orders, but that since ours was already accepted in the system, when they started producing again, we'd be in line and they'd make ours... whenever that may be. So I'd imagine your order will still follow the TPW you already have.

Mike Russell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order was accepted today after they took the trailering package and all weather mats out. Said it would be about 8 weeks. I live in the DFW metroplex so pretty close to Arlington. Ordered an SLT, 4x4, second row bench seat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys