Opinons about these projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they're sick and you'd be one of the few to have them...so do you do what they say or do what you want? Also, funny how some upgrade the back with but don't like the fronts.....hmmmm why is that??

The reason why people upgrade the back in because there are more genuine backlights then headlights. Most aftermarket headlights scream out rice, as opposed to tail lights which if debadged and seen from the back along with break light keeps people guessing what truck it is. Plus there are soo many options for clean tail lights but so few for the projectors. I've been looking all over for some decent projectors with not too much going on.

Im not saying these lights look horrible but i dont like too much unnecessary things going on such as leds, halos and all that. and like one other user said, this is a truck not a honda civic.

As for the original member who posted this, i would also recommend the oem headlights. your tahoe has sick headlights, why change a good thing?

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think the OEM's are something to improve on. the ambers are big and ugly and the housing looks like its made of tin foil. These seem like a decent upgrade and cheap enough to turn around if you dont end up liking them. Or black out the OEM's housing.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to start s---..just sayin
If money ain't a thing drop out on what you like.

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like em, take the orange out and you would be good to go!