OnStar & HD Radio Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Monday night I was driving home from the gym and i noticed the light on my mirror was red not green. It also had random blinking. I pushed the blue button to call OnStar and the ran a diagnostic. The woman said I needed to bring the truck in because of signal issues. When I open the OnStar app on my iPhone it has my truck as being in long island not Connecticut. I googled the issue and some people pulled the fuse and it fixed its self. Another video the guy opens the dash and cleaned the antenna inputs. I looked for the OnStar fuse, but couldn't find it so I pulled the 20A one for the radio but didn't resolve my issues. Was thinking about disconnecting the battery to reset everything before I make an appointment at the dealership. My other issues is the HD radio stopped working when I'm driving. If I stop at a light or parked it comes in and out. I'm not sure if it's related or a separate issue.

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The factory navigation is also way off has me across Long Island sound

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird. Mine works fine but the satellite radio sucks. It drops signal waaaaayyy more frequently and got longer periods than any other car I've had with it.

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ridnclean18