Ongoing Mods to my Esky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey man, what Security cameras are you running? Those are pretty clear. Much better than mine at night

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xfinity/Comcast

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

ad633af36ac0978126517240605a2bcf.jpg

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the wheels. The headlight brows aren't my style but if you like them, more power to ya man. I see you also have a 4th gen fbody.

I recently dipped my wheels. Took a lot more time than expected but very happy with the results. Has anyone ever used real paint over the top of the dip? Just curious if it makes it more difficult to remove later on.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the wheels. The headlight brows aren't my style but if you like them, more power to ya man. I see you also have a 4th gen fbody.

I recently dipped my wheels. Took a lot more time than expected but very happy with the results. Has anyone ever used real paint over the top of the dip? Just curious if it makes it more difficult to remove later on.

My 24s had black dip with normal clear over them and it made it so much easier to clean. It does make it a little more difficult to remove but I think the hassle it took away from cleaning was worth it

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 fbodies and a c4 vette as well.

Yeah... im diggin the brows. Btw... why would u wanna paint ur dip... it comes in more colors than the rainbow... lol

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Did u wait for dip to cure before clearing?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah dipped the wheels one morning let them sit all day and then cleared the next afternoon
I like that idea. They got dirty fast... and im scared to hit em with a pressure washer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv