One happy customer, Thanks Travieso.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Ok so here is the story. I lowered my Tahoe with a 2/3 drop. I learned about helper bags and how they can help while towing something. I plan on getting a boat so naturaly I wanted to install a pair. I was on the forums one day and noticed that Travieso was selling a brand new pair of helper bags so i hit him up. Im in North Carolina and my dad lives in California so i asked him if i could have my dad call him to make the deal and he said no problem. My dad met up with him and just like he said the bags were brand new in the box. I was very pleased and impressed with the communication. He is very knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions. I WOULD DEFFINENTLY BUY FROM HIM AGIAN. Stand up dude. Thanks Travieso. :waytogo:

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is how you are supposed to conduct business on here with your fellow TYF family. I think there is banned member that could have learned something from Travieso.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts