ok so which is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i have noticed since i bought my tahoe like everyone else has been complaining about the knocking and horrible control in the steering wheel when driving over bumps or on crappy roads... i have a 2003 ls tahoe with aftermarket 20 inch rims and i get this really bad esp pulling to one side or other kinda scary at times.... but i have seen that you fix the ISS intermiadte steering shaft or stabilizer/damper which one should i replace i really want this problem to go away and also need help installing if i bought one or the other because i called the local chevy dealer and they said like 300+ to install and get part for the iss thats a crap load, i have never installed stuff like this and honestly am scared of messing something up any or alot of help would be greatly appreciated. thanks .

PoloGreenMachine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i thoguht the NBS wuold be a beast at tackling rough roads.

time to loose the 20s and get a nice set of swampers?

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed mine doing it when im coming down or up a freeway ramps..which means so far im only feeling it in a long sweeping turn with the breaks in between the conrete/blacktop. Its slight but i know i feel something.

Kat Killa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue when I had 22s. I put new tie rods on and a lube job and an alignment. They all helped. Check your ball joints and steering arm also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sean669

Latest posts