OK OK OK, here is my $160.00 upgrade folks haha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
no i haven't hook me up with them discounts or when you see one cheap let me know asap.. also looking for a rear glass of a cadi or the whole third brake light, i bought mine but it didnt fit on my OEM 06 tahoe glass nor did the plastic piece that supports the LED Cadi Light.. FML

OP
OP
fubar

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i haven't hook me up with them discounts or when you see one cheap let me know asap.. also looking for a rear glass of a cadi or the whole third brake light, i bought mine but it didnt fit on my OEM 06 tahoe glass nor did the plastic piece that supports the LED Cadi Light.. FML

Orale that sucks that it didn't fit. I got myself the 3rd light with glass and will be picking it up this weekend and need to get it color match and be good to go. Also getting an 02 cluster most likely today and pop that thing in tonight hehe.

Sent from my rooted eVo with Tapatalk

alacran

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice deals i got my stuff from the junk yard for the low.

rockwood330

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im looking to do these mods to my 06 nali what year esclade parts will fit my 06 ... looking for caps rack and break light thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ojb226

Latest posts