OEM Overhead console switch addition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has added an OEM single switch to the double switch slot in their overhead console. I've got a double switch for the sunroof on the driver side, the power liftgatae switch in the middle and I'm thinking about adding another single switch like the one below to the passenger side for a light bar. Anyone put in this specific switch or have any idea about how the switch activates (does it work with the BCM or independently)?

4162anDL8bL.jpg

OP
OP
NGAneer

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that switch in my ssv from the factory it also comeswith a relay and heavy duty wiring for a light bar I took mine out when I changed the console to add homelink

What position was the switch in when you had the previous console? My concern is that it won't fit/stay put in the passenger side. location.

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed. Got the LTZ overhead console so I could have the garage door opener but I have the useless power lift gate button. Let us know how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909