OEM Floor Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
pimpinvcu

pimpinvcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice, thanks! What about the 3rd row? Looking on the Chevy accessory site it looks like just a mat. I didn't see an option for the 3rd row with middle bench.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GM site, and any site that references their PNs to be honest, is a little confusing as I believe there were 2 generations of floor matts with the 'all weather' name. You want the newer ones. I just finished getting all three rows Andy I'm pretty pleased. The only real issue is under the gas pedal (lack of coverage) but other than that they'd are a nice product. I'm in for all three rows at ~$250. Bought two off eBay and one dealer delivered.

OP
OP
pimpinvcu

pimpinvcu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I just worked with one of the online parts sites to place the order. By the way, when they do the quote you can get discounted or free shipping. When I did my own cart it was calculating $250-300 for shipping.

I'll see how they turn out once they come in.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I just worked with one of the online parts sites to place the order. By the way, when they do the quote you can get discounted or free shipping. When I did my own cart it was calculating $250-300 for shipping.

I'll see how they turn out once they come in.

If you do it through Chevrolet.com you can also pickup at the dealer for free. They also had a 5% off discount when I bought my third row.

GMAccessoryGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You will love them. Keep an eye out on the Chevrolet website they randomly do promotions for Free shipping, 15-20%% off etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs