OBS Tahoe With GTO Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abmvp3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've seen one in person I wish I would've taken a picture for you. But honestly it looked like a cheap hood in my opinion.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as said above , its a cool concept but does not look right on these trucks IMO , why not just a 2 inch cowl?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea its a no go for me aswell. Cowl or npthing and just get steel aswell. Lasts longer and doesnt make a difference to have fiberglass on such a heavy hoe

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much lighter is the fiberglass hood?(im looking for a 2" cowl right now)

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitly lighter , I don't know EXACT numbers but it is considerable , IMHO unless this is a Full street Sport build , Go with a Goodmark steel hood . I have heard the fiberglass ones have some fitment issues , Also heard stores of them warping

OP
OP
N

neosoul

Reaction score
I've seen the cowl hood and kinda wanted to see a obs tahoe with something different, you see these trucks with cowl hoods everywhere.

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is probably my favorite truck with that hood. Most others look goofy, but this guy pulls it off. I think it's the grille and the fact that it's a suburban.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
This is probably my favorite truck with that hood. Most others look goofy, but this guy pulls it off. I think it's the grille and the fact that it's a suburban.

picture.jpg

that is the one on my list of things to replace but i will never have an ugly grill insert like that.i would pay the $600 for that hood just because it is steel. maybe eve get the induction add on too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz