Northern California or Nevada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing on the calendar for either of those areas at the moment. We are booked through January with our organizer waitlist.

Dr Tahoe

Reaction score
think nor cal will be in the picture before the end of April?

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
That would be sweet if you come up to Nor-cal soon with Tax refunds coming up and all. It's probably the only time I would be able to afford a tune :(

If you do come to Nor-Cal, I could make flyers and run them by some shops here in Modesto if you'd like. We have a few speed shops and a 4wheel Parts store so you might be able to makes some good dough and get a lot of happy customers!!!!!!

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be down if you guys come to Northern California or Northern Nevada. Im in southern Oregon and Im only about 4 hours from Reno, and 5 hours from Sacramento.

I most likely wont get the Tahoe tuned but Im thinking about the SS

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I would LOVE for BlackBear to come back to Nor Cal I will drive to Fresno if I have to I just really need a retune haha! and its always fun chillin with the TYF brothas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz