North Florida - South Georgia Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali_07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a problem with my running boards if anyone would like to give me some input on it. The driver side stopped working. When I drive off, I hear it trying to fold up but it doesn't. I am wondering if it could be the motor or could it be something stuck that could be keeping it from folding up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Let's revive this thread. Just moved to the Jax area. Let's get a meet up going. Grab some wings or something.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold our DC home and moving to Miami by the end of the month. We'll be in a rental condo in the Brickell area till we find a house to purchase, either in Miami Beach, Coconut Grove, or Coral Gables.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats serge! I went there few years ago and it was bad ass. What made you want to move?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got some chronic lower back and neck issues that made northeast winters increasingly uncomfortable.

So we decided to move to a warmer climate and somewhere where I'll be more active, including swimming every day which is the best exercise for me. So the house will have a pool and I'll install one of those endless pool current thingies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
There's about 5 hours between Jax and Miami. But if we get a good group of people who won't back out, I don't mind driving a couple hours to meet half way.

Sent from your sister's room.

Denali_07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Running Board Motor

Looking for a driver side running board motor for my 07 denali xl.. Would any of you know where I could by one? sites or any local shops. I live in Green Cove Springs, FL..

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14