North carolina meet!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R_Every 336

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live In Thomasville NC and im down, it'll be cool to up meet with yall and see the trucks and make some new friends since im new to TYF

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea Sweet. I've never used craigslist before but I will figure it out. How does everyone feel about the second weekend of may, Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th. If we need more time we could do the weekend after that. I wanna do a BBQ to. Also anybody know of some good locations that would be good for this event? Chime in what ya think.

Sounds good to me. May need to schedule a lil later out to give ppl the chance to save up if they are headed out of town or need to ask for time off work

OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
No prob. Ok let's shoot for middle of June. I might not be around At the end of may for I have a class at the end of the month in AZ.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Mid june sounds good, I have plans for memorial day weekend and will be on vacation from July 2-10.. just so you all know.

OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Same here. I get to take leave on July 2nd threw the 17th. Thinking about flying home to cali for a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645