North carolina meet!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
NORTH CAROLINA MEET!!! Anybody interested? I know a few guys said they would go.

OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Sweet what's up man. Well that's 2. Do you know anyone else that would want to go? I know a few guys that might want to go. I'll hit them up and post in here. I know the more people that go will influence other people so.:ehcapt:

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on when and where will be the deciding factor for me

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Just curious why did you put it in here and not the events section?

OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Depending on when and where will be the deciding factor for me

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Just curious why did you put it in here and not the events section?

My bad 992Door!!! Hey guys I reposted in the events section. Just a heads up. Repost in there if your still interested. Thx!

OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
i was thinking on a weekend. i know i work all week and dont get home till late sometimes :sleepy10:. im sure alot of guys are the same way. id like to work it so everyone that wants to go can make it. also if you have any friends let them know. anybody with a nice car, all are welcome. :driver:

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure we can put something cool together. I have seen some events Advertised on craigslist so that may be an option if severally want to make it big

OP
OP
jeffyrc

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Good idea Sweet. I've never used craigslist before but I will figure it out. How does everyone feel about the second weekend of may, Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th. If we need more time we could do the weekend after that. I wanna do a BBQ to. Also anybody know of some good locations that would be good for this event? Chime in what ya think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe