No chips yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right?

Out of spite, I've been turning mine on anyway. Sooo nice. They ended up replacing the entire steering wheel assembly. I noticed right away since it's now "new" leather wrapped instead of the 1yr old feel that I had.

Crzylgs

Reaction score
Right?

Out of spite, I've been turning mine on anyway. Sooo nice. They ended up replacing the entire steering wheel assembly. I noticed right away since it's now "new" leather wrapped instead of the 1yr old feel that I had
My steering wheel retrofit is currently being shipped to the dealership and I hope to get installed next week. Hoping the front and rear park assist retrofit comes soon too.

dcyy

Reaction score
Update to the heated steering wheel and park assist. I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to the GM executive office director and got a call a week later with no update and a promised call back for Apr 6th (yesterday) and of course no call back so I fired off another "scathing" email and within 30 minutes today received a call which of course had zero resolution for the retrofits. I asked how come new 2023 vehicles were being delivered with these items operational and she told me that was not true and that I was receiving misinformation, go figure.
Been waiting for chips 13 months and counting. Contact Alyssa at [email protected] 855-880-1500 ex.5915704-this is the GM Executive Resolution team.Spoke with her and also wondered why late 22 and 23 models are shipped with chips.She said they were aware of the problem and says not only a chip shortage but the software program to install them.So who knows?? keep callin

OBSSSD

Reaction score
Chip shortage clear now, some options like special wheels are a problem still

Joelprahl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just texted my local dealership. Said GM has begun sending letters for park assist retrofit. I should be getting one soon.

Crzylgs

Reaction score
Just texted my local dealership. Said GM has begun sending letters for park assist retrofit. I should be getting one soon.
Let us know if you get one. Heated steering wheel retrofit has been completed and this is the last retrofit that my vehicle needs.

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same story here. Called my dealer. They wont schedule me until I get my letter

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have done about 10 park assist retrofits at the dealership I work at so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaka1