No channel 100 on XM??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ggreek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just picked up a 2011 Tahoe LTZ. I'm trying to get to Ch 100(Howard Stern)on Xm, and I cant get it! Is there a way to direct tune to the channel I want? When I turn the knob it goes from channel 94 to channel
104. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Siriusxm had a significant channel lineup change this past week where many stations moved around ... you can go to their website to see where the stations ended up.

Also there are different packages ... the basic xm package doesn't include something called 'best of sirius' that you have to pay extra for. That's hoe they get you. :)

OP
OP
G

ggreek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Siriusxm had a significant channel lineup change this past week where many stations moved around ... you can go to their website to see where the stations ended up.

Also there are different packages ... the basic xm package doesn't include something called 'best of sirius' that you have to pay extra for. That's hoe they get you. :)

Thanks man. I'm gonna give them a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADOG843