newest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
they are 305/50/20's

i suppose i would ship if you wanted to eat the shipping, i cant imagine that being cheap though... however, i would still need to know what i could get for em... the idea only "recently" popped into my head

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...i would still need to know what i could get for em... the idea only "recently" popped into my head
Maybe try comparing them to similar wheels on craigslist to see what they're going for?
BTW, I'm looking at your sig and your truck has a meaner stance with that drop man. I like it:cheers:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on....I ordered them 2 weeks ago, and was gone to LA end of last week, if they don't today or tomorrow, making a call :(

No tracking number or anything? Hopefully they didn't drop the ball.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Where are the wheels!!! Rear looks way better after the bilsteins :cheers:

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Maybe try comparing them to similar wheels on craigslist to see what they're going for?
BTW, I'm looking at your sig and your truck has a meaner stance with that drop man. I like it:cheers:

yea, no one is selling MB Precise, and I dont think they sell them new in the machine finish anymore, only a bunch of powder coat options so i have no idea.

Thanks for the props man, i am super happy with the drop, i maxed that shit out too! I got a solid four inches in the rear (the z71 stock springs are taller then the standard tahoe coils) and 3 up from after turning the keys all the way down.

So, Flammed... whats the news man? you call these ******* and light em up or what? I hope shipping was at least free! if not i think i would be asking for a little money back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz