newbie!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah it does have potential. If u dont mind me asking what would you do to it the way it sits right now....i need ideas.

Check out my build thread for pics and write up on everything I have done to my Tahoe. Some great ideas that came mostly from other guys on here.

You are already down with the 3/5-6 kit which is the big start. And those running boards will make her look lower too.

New tires and wheels will make the biggest transformation on your truck right now if you did nothing else. That was the hardest decision for me. I waffled and polled for over a year before I finally pulled the trigger on the TBSS 24s and am so glad I waited to go with them. Bought those from Tony as well. Running 295/35/24 tires. No rubbing.

Either color match your rear appliqués or find the Escalade smooth ones. Maybe find an Escalade rack? I tried no rack, but didn't really like the look. You are mostly color matched already and rid of the black textured plastic which makes a huge difference. I see you just tinted the rear tails. Maybe change those out to a different upgraded LED pair and ditch the stockers? Just some thoughts. So much to do...just depends on what directions you want to take. Again all personal preference and go with what you like.

Any other questions, just ask. Happy to offer advice or input.

OP
OP
deepend

deepend

Reaction score

Check out my build thread for pics and write up on everything I have done to my Tahoe. Some great ideas that came mostly from other guys on here.

You are already down with the 3/5-6 kit which is the big start. And those running boards will make her look lower too.

New tires and wheels will make the biggest transformation on your truck right now if you did nothing else. That was the hardest decision for me. I waffled and polled for over a year before I finally pulled the trigger on the TBSS 24s and am so glad I waited to go with them. Bought those from Tony as well. Running 295/35/24 tires. No rubbing.

Either color match your rear appliqués or find the Escalade smooth ones. Maybe find an Escalade rack? I tried no rack, but didn't really like the look. You are mostly color matched already and rid of the black textured plastic which makes a huge difference. I see you just tinted the rear tails. Maybe change those out to a different upgraded LED pair and ditch the stockers? Just some thoughts. So much to do...just depends on what directions you want to take. Again all personal preference and go with what you like.

Any other questions, just ask. Happy to offer advice or input.
Great info. Thanks for the response. I will check out ur build and comment. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879