Newbie "Tazzaz" '03 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tazzaz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls. My name is Zac, and I have a '03 Tahoe. I like working on mu own vehicles, but sometimes need a little advice. I am a certified welder by trade, and a cancer survivor. I have two kids and just enjoy life. If I can help you out I will, but right now I am having some issues with my '03. Please help, Z

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
welcome to the site. a lot of good people on here that can help you out.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Zac. This is a good place to look for help. A lot of good members here. Hopefully we will have the answer to help you.

:welcome:

OP
OP
T

tazzaz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Can anybody answer my questions in general dicussion?? Also give me some tips to having people reply to my posts. Thanks

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man!! As for the responses, just be patient sometimes the site is pretty busy and answers come flying, sometimes it takes a bit longer than you would like or expect!!
I'm sure there is a sensor somewhere at the door that senses when the door is open or not, just not sure what and where!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoesb4tows

Latest posts