Newbie: 2022 Tahoe Z71 Satin Steel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

ddivinia

Reaction score
Glad to have it. Games on pricing but got it right at or a tad below sticker with discounts, etc.

D.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go back and forth between satin steel and midnight blue. I like the satin steel with polished aluminum wheels and the premier grille maybe Lt or rst grill. I like when the shading has just a touch more blueish tint.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking. Wish we could still afford them.
We have an older birch silver one, wished it was white though, but it did have the unique morocco brown and black interior which always gets comments.
Good luck with it.

Randy2876

Reaction score
I just snagged a 2022 Tahoe Z71 with the 6.2 sunroof, rear captains, sunroof. Not sure what else to list.

I am pretty impressed with the truck. I do wish HUD was available on the Z71, but after trying some different configs on the dash. it is not a big deal.

The GM all weather mats are very nice. They included some front ones. I am going to get them for the 2nd, 3rd and cargo.

Satin steel with black interior.

Liking it - looking forward to learning from the forum.

D.
I have a 2022 Premiere on order, but I don't think I'm going to be seeing it anytime soon. Glad to hear you're liking yours. At the time I placed my order, the all weather mats were constrained, happy to hear you got a set.

R

Bhornet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just snagged a 2022 Tahoe Z71 with the 6.2 sunroof, rear captains, sunroof. Not sure what else to list.

I am pretty impressed with the truck. I do wish HUD was available on the Z71, but after trying some different configs on the dash. it is not a big deal.

The GM all weather mats are very nice. They included some front ones. I am going to get them for the 2nd, 3rd and cargo.

Satin steel with black interior.

Liking it - looking forward to learning from the forum.

D.
Congrats! I ordered a fully loaded 2022 Z71 in January of 2022. How long should I expect to wait for it? They said about 12 weeks, but other dealers say 5-6 months. That sounds insane. I ordered it at a big dealer in Florida, hoping they have enough allotments.

OP
OP
D

ddivinia

Reaction score
Tough call - mine was in stock.

Heck the way it is going it will take 12 weeks to make it there when it is built.

D.

Reaction score
Congrats! I ordered a fully loaded 2022 Z71 in January of 2022. How long should I expect to wait for it? They said about 12 weeks, but other dealers say 5-6 months. That sounds insane. I ordered it at a big dealer in Florida, hoping they have enough allotments.
It really is just luck of the draw to some extent. I ordered mine sept 29, was produced dec 6, sat from dec 13 to feb 5 with no movement. It’s interesting, I contacted Chevrolet and asked for an update, they offered nothing. I told them I needed a vehicle and it was to the point I was going to buy a Mercedes Because it was available on the lot. 2 hours later the truck showed movement. I’m sure it was complete coincidence, but it has made me
Wonder..

OP
OP
D

ddivinia

Reaction score
More I drive it, the more I like it.

My wife is now trying to steal it from me. :)

D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia