New Yukon owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elsbeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought any 02 Yukon XL on Thursday. It's got over 200k on it and seems to still be powerful. My question is are there any problems I should be planning on in the near future?

silverfox103

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Elsbeth

I bought a 2001 Yukon XL in March of this year with 100K. Being a used car, there were small things that I had to fix. The only real repairs were: the fuel pump was replaced, as I could tell it was weakening and the digital display odometer and tripometer would go blank, about a $60 repair.

Where your XL has more mileage than mine, it is possible your's has had these repairs already. I looked for several months for one with around 100K. I found many with 300K to 350K miles, so they do last a long time.

Good Luck

Tom

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Any service records come with the truck ???

These truck have there small problems but seems not everyone has them. Over all if the routine maintenance has been done you should be good.

OP
OP
E

Elsbeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Some service records not all though. I'm wanting to get it fully serviced honestly

OP
OP
E

Elsbeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Elsbeth

I bought a 2001 Yukon XL in March of this year with 100K. Being a used car, there were small things that I had to fix. The only real repairs were: the fuel pump was replaced, as I could tell it was weakening and the digital display odometer and tripometer would go blank, about a $60 repair.

Where your XL has more mileage than mine, it is possible your's has had these repairs already. I looked for several months for one with around 100K. I found many with 300K to 350K miles, so they do last a long time.

Good Luck

Tom

Thanks that's a breath of fresh air. I do know I need to lights on the instrument cluster and the sun roof needs a new seal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike_16_denali