new with questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jd1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, so i have a black 01 yukon stock for the most part, i just started suede on the interior (black sude and tan leather) and i want to go with an SS style look for the outside, so this is what i have in mind.....

I found this denali style bumper, doesnt look to over the top, and some what clean think......ths is were the major opion comes into play...

http://www.extremedimensions.com/7769.html

for rims im almost sure on these

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=162872&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True

and for the hood

http://www.gcustoms.com/product_lis.../37/subcategory2_id/510/Suncoast_Ram_Air_Hood

not sure the grill, but i defnitly want to getrid of the big GMC logo and the honey comb grill that came with it.

after that some ss badging on the doors or fenders and rear hatch, and a roll pan and the caddy rear piller capps and brake light to smooth it out in the rear.... Id like to make it look from the factory as an SS.

to complete the look a nice drop, and finish up the suede on the inside with two toned seats and ss placed on the front and rear head rest.......

Ive yet to decide the engine route......

so let me have the good the bad and any ideas.....

regards.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome brotha, I like the wheels and the grill. Not a fan of the scoop hood - it kinda reminds me of a ricer.

BOSS

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
welcome to the forum.. one thing about godfathercustoms before you order it.. they have terribbbbble service!!!!!!!!! but be sure to post up some pics of your interior upgrade and your truck ovcourse..

OP
OP
J

jd1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys...........any input on the front bumper?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro. The wheels and bumper look okay, but I'm not too fond of the hood. All your other plans sound like it'd make a nice looking truck.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the rims and bumper would look really Good! Not the hood though but do what you think is gonna look good! Welcome to the Forum!

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I like the bumper and wheels. I'd try to put an HD hood on it. If I can get some bills paid off I'm going to put the HD hood on the Denali. It'll take some trimming around the headlights though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10