New wheels and tails are on! Pics inside--->

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lights did you buy?

Are you satisified with them?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks real good Kirk! Glad we finally got everything handled and squared away. Thanks for being patient. Looks killer!

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite OE wheel. It took me a while to figure out the big deal with the appliques. now it makes sense and finishes the look. good job.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lights did you buy?

Are you satisified with them?

They're OEM Esky lights. I was able to twist Robbie's arm to wire up a set that would be plug-and-play with the Tahoe (normally, the Esky lights won't plug up to the Tahoe/Yukon harnesses). I don't know that they're any different from the new, Esky-style ones that Felix got, but it's also nice knowing they're OEM and that they work.

I've only had them on for a week now, but what's not to like? haha

Looks real good Kirk! Glad we finally got everything handled and squared away. Thanks for being patient. Looks killer!

I wasn't worried, Robbie -- it was just painful waiting, that's all! I was like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. Everything worked out just fine. Thanks again.

Thanks for the all of the kind words, folks!

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

My favorite OE wheel. It took me a while to figure out the big deal with the appliques. now it makes sense and finishes the look. good job.

Yeah, the lights and appliqués have the exact same lines/contours. It's purely an aesthetic thing, so if you don't mind having appliqués that don't follow the lines of the Esky lights, then there's no issue. Personally, I like the completed look that the Escalade appliqués give.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LBZYUKON

Latest posts