New To site Please Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireMedic2208

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2007 Tahoe LS and I have a few questions if you could help me out.

I want to put captains seats as my 2nd row, I currently have the bench. I was told changing them out for the captains seats would be a real pain in the ass. Also, I want to remove the jumpseat on the 1st row and put a console. would that be a hard swap? Thanks for the help

Mike

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems that I've read that all of the hardware (attachment points) for the different options you're talking about are already in place. Folks here do 2nd row seat swaps all the time. Shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure you're doing heated for heated/non-heated for non-heated.

I'm assuming the front seat center console swap is easy, too.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems that I've read that all of the hardware (attachment points) for the different options you're talking about are already in place. Folks here do 2nd row seat swaps all the time. Shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure you're doing heated for heated/non-heated for non-heated.

I'm assuming the front seat center console swap is easy, too.

x2

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heated leather ebony captains seats i want to trade for bench seats of the same quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove