New To Me 2015 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfennema

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

Last weekend I picked up a 2015 Tahoe LTZ with 22k miles on it to replace my 2007 GMC Sierra that had 230k miles on it. It is a great vehicle so far after I fixed the loose window trim pieces. The only thing I still need to get figured out is how to soften up the ride. At times it seems like it rides extremely rough. Looks like it might be an issue with the mag shocks? I'm still early on in the research of that one.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and thanks for all of the helpful information!

View media item 27316View media item 27315

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Mitch!! It is not easy to find a low mileage 2015 Tahoe like you did. Nice find.

OP
OP
mfennema

mfennema

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Mitch!! It is not easy to find a low mileage 2015 Tahoe like you did. Nice find.
Thanks! I wasn't exactly looking for a 2015, but for the price and the fact that it was low miles, one owner, no accidents, and an LTZ made it a deal I couldn't pass up!

I'm sure I will be changing some things here and there and will be sure to post them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094