New to me 2009 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaymanJack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello,

So i've bought my first Chevy. its a 2009 Tahoe LS, 108k miles on the clock. it needs a little work. I live in the Cayman Islands, so cars get a tough life with the weather.
It needs some work, but should be a simple project to get it back to a good standard
if anyone has any suggestions for good posts to read, i'd like to know what others are doing to their daily's.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello,

So i've bought my first Chevy. its a 2009 Tahoe LS, 108k miles on the clock. it needs a little work. I live in the Cayman Islands, so cars get a tough life with the weather.
It needs some work, but should be a simple project to get it back to a good standard
if anyone has any suggestions for good posts to read, i'd like to know what others are doing to their daily's.
Welcome! Well being on a tropical island, make sure all the door seals are good to keep flood waters out. Same for pass through grommets for wiring and parking brake cable and such. A small lift would be good too since you don't have to worry about long distance travel!

Post up some photos when you can.

partcheck

Reaction score
Welcome from Dirty Jersey!

Let me know if you ever need someone to house sit. ;)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

x2 on the above request for consideration on house-sitting for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsu31