New To Me 2003 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrdecat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked this 2003 w/ 102k miles p a few weeks ago. I've been scrounging craigslist for a few cosmetic upgrades. Found a great deal on some Fuel Black Beast 17x9 wheels and a Z-71 suburban roof rack. It's like these wheels were made for the Yukon. The color is darn near perfect. I got the fender flares too, but they are a little beat up. They will need some sanding and body filler to look good...that will come down the road. For now, the wheels, tires, and roof rack make it look a little better. Running boards are the next thing to go.
yukon1.jpg yukon2.jpg yukon3.jpg

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those wheels definitely go great with that color and that deep tint. Now that those factory wheels and roof rack are gone, I hope that chrome strip delete is on the list soon. Looks like a good start, and welcome.

OP
OP
jrdecat

jrdecat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
deleting the chrome strip and matching tint on the front windows are next. I only snapped one pic of the interior, along with my mai reason for going XL. Driver seat is a little ripped and the radio buttons are worn, other than that it's great. I like having a few defects so I don't feel bad about every little nick/scratch. It's going to get covered in dog hair anyway.

dags.jpg

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deleting the chrome strip and matching tint on the front windows are next. I only snapped one pic of the interior, along with my mai reason for going XL. Driver seat is a little ripped and the radio buttons are worn, other than that it's great. I like having a few defects so I don't feel bad about every little nick/scratch. It's going to get covered in dog hair anyway.

View attachment 210120

Good lookin' pups. They don't know what to do with that all that room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157