new to here and the 04 yukon denali. but not to gm. need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbeauty04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just got a 2004 yukon denali and the speedo light is really dim looking to upgrade to led any help would be great

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit up this guy on ebay....can do all kinds of things and is very fast and does top notch work. I had him redo all my stepper motors and bulbs along with a new trim panel.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/digital-dash-solutions

Here is mine:

full

OP
OP
B

blackbeauty04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i want to do it myself because it will be cheaper and faster. just need to know what to get. i know there is a guy on here that has done a lot of them but havent been able to get in touch with him yet

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
You can do the LED conversion for cheap yourself. Buy 12v LED strips on rolls online. They come with resistors already on the strip. The strips have double back tape on them. Cut all bulbs off of the board then run the strip around the inside of the white part under the gauge faces and solder to one of the original bulb locations. There is a DIY somewhere showing how easy it is. I've done a few. Here is my current setup
8e9b7d03b63686fad5817bf49a81d52f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts