New to forum from TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Aaron and I'm from Arlington TX. I've lurked on here a while & finally decided to join. I have an '02 Suburban that I've owned for several years. It's paid for and even though it's nearing 200k I've had very few problems and it still runs great. It's pretty stock, I added an MBRP exhaust a couple of years ago, and modified my dash for a double DIN head unit. Recently I added some LED tails and clear headlights and turn signals.

Like I said I've had her for quite a while now, and she's looking a little long in the tooth. I plan on sprucing her up a little bit, give it a paint job, lower it a little, new wheels (if I can find some I like, that seems to be an issue) and interior refresh. When the motor & trans finally croak I might go for a 6.0 swap.

Anyways, here are some pics:

Before the new lights:

burb.jpg

New Lights:
IMG_20140426_190104_627.jpg

IMG_20140426_190030_868.jpg

Double DIN:

stereo.jpg

This forum has already been helpful, I learned how to mod the tails to clear the barn door hinges on here :).

Aaron

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Welcome from Wichita falls. Man I hate the metroplex. Other day I got hit by both morning and work release rush...

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Arlington as well! Nice truck. Glad my thread could help you mod the tails! Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman