New to forum - 2004 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cesar Valle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am a recent member to the forum and new Tahoe owner. I am in the market for any accessory. Let me know if you have anything you have. Thank you.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to post up some photos of your ride.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Check the classifieds or post up what you are after. Someone may have that spare part you want, if they know what it is. Good luck.

Edit

Clean Z71.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cesar Valle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As I am a new member to the forum I can't list on the "Wanted" ads. Some of the things I am looking for are; cold air intake, possibly a lowering kit, LED bulbs (interior and exterior (fog/headlights), and 20" Wheels/tires. I may be interested in other items.

bpcopeland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! Your '04 looked just like my '05 when I got it.

What are you wanting to do with your Tahoe? Are you just looking for something to dress it up to commute to work? Are you hauling a family? Are you wanting to go off road?

Everyone has their own style. There's another forum specifically tailored to the Z71 Tahoes and Suburbans that you might be interested in if you're looking for ideas.

You mentioned a lowering kit. Have you thought about leveling it up to fit a larger tire and/or wheel? Most people choose a Z71 for it's factory-themed off road capabilities.

Meanwhile, check out Amazon and eBay for intakes and LED lights. There's a ton on there.

Here is my '05 family hauler

IMG_9914.jpg

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with bpcopeland.
Z71 is more so used for offroad. But, if you want to lower then by all means go for it. It's your truck and we can't tell you what to do with it.

I have a 2-3/4 drop kit that I may sell as I want to get lower since it isn't my DD. I won't have it up for sale for probably another four or so months. But, I will watch your profile and if I don't see an lowered pictures/info from you I will get back in touch with you. I have had the kit for about three months and put about 100 miles on the truck so it's much pretty much still new.

Good luck with the future mods.

OP
OP
C

Cesar Valle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My tahoe is a family hauler so mostly highway no off roading. I definatelly want to lower it and get some 20" wheels. So far i have added bug shield, wind in channel visors, front tint, LED interior lights, LED headlight/foglight/DRL's and AUX/IPod interface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts