New tires, what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get them at?? PM me the price if you don't mind. I need new tires and this weekend Im going to start looking.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
nice man, i love these tires. they're great. and yes RoRo, those are n-fab running boards. i actually bought them from a member on here about a year ago.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Trail Grapplers are awesome! Do the chalk test to make sure you are running optimal pressures. FYI I run mine between 45 and 50 psi. Rotating ~5k and maintaining the right tire pressure, I have 47k on them so far. Can easily get over 50k.

OP
OP
Neil Layne

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
what is the chalk test? thats awesome to hear man. I'm glad they last that long. and i see you have new rotors and pads, how expensive was that to do?

ABCman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Post more pics of the whole thing please. I'm looking at getting a yukon with the factory 20s and yours looks good from the pics.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the chalk test? thats awesome to hear man. I'm glad they last that long. and i see you have new rotors and pads, how expensive was that to do?

Put chalk on your tire tread (I used my son's large sidewalk chalk). Drive forward without turning about 20 ft or until some of the chalk comes off. If there is chalk on the outside edges of the tire it is over-inflated, if chalk remains in the center then it is under-inflated. Ideally want all the chalk to come off.

Bought EBC sport rotors and Greenstuff pads; front only for ~$275 (can't remember). The shop charged me <$200 for labor only.

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They remind me of a 90's song by Faith No More. Looks good.

Be aggressive
B-e aggresive
B-e-a-g-g-r-e-s-s-i-v-e-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st