New Tahoe z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poolfontaine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got this over the weekend and hit some of the roads out in Utah. Handles pretty well. Went toward Toquerville Falls but turned around about half way. Just wondering if I should be nervous about attempting this trip, or if some mods would help with the journey.

thanks.

150BBADF-7EAD-4BFF-A306-379D13FF142B.jpeg

OP
OP
P

Poolfontaine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For clairrh I did not attempt the journey with any snow on the ground. This photo was from earlier in our trip.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks great! Dedicated snow tires makes a great difference. Here’s a couple to check out...

Bridgestone Blizzak
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 SUV

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Sorry that I cannot help you with your question.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Is there a Kendall Chevy close to you or did you come to Oregon to buy it? I see those Kendall plates all the time around here.

OP
OP
P

Poolfontaine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually drove to Idaho but went through Oregon on the way. They were in Nampa. Nice group - drove about 12 hours to get there.

I’m looking forward to doing more off-roading but not too crazy. My kids are having a blast.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pics, looks fun! Wish I could do that here in my shit hole location.