New Tahoe z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I actually drove to Idaho but went through Oregon on the way. They were in Nampa. Nice group - drove about 12 hours to get there.

I’m looking forward to doing more off-roading but not too crazy. My kids are having a blast.

Yea, I know Kendall have locations in other states but was unsure which states. They are big here in Eugene.

Beautiful pics you supplied there.

Those tires look aggressive enough for the light wheelin' you look to be doing. It's not a rock crawler after all. Use your head in some spots and you should be alright.

OP
OP
P

Poolfontaine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Honestly I looked on AllTrails and found some easy 4x4 OHV trails. We saved to buy an rv but got this instead because we figured it would be more fun and versatile. I can’t imagine many places I wouldn’t want to go to and enjoy some off the beaten path trails.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
The trail to Toquerville falls is doable in a stock vehicle, but with considerable care (my information is a few months old). There are some ledges and rocks that can grab you if you don’t pick a good line. Just take your time. I’ve seen plenty of stock SUV’s out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan