New Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to mu chevy dealer about this yesterday. Optional performance package w/ 6.2 and 10 spd tranny and electronic suspension, brembo brake option and borla exhaust option. No price yet. Performance option not available on Burb. Only the RST visual package

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

metelhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RST= Regular Stock Tahoe.....I wish! but honestly this really should be the 'starting point build wise' rather than the top-end...just saying.

Love the Brembo, Magnetic shocks, 6.2/10speed, exhaust.....

Price= is gonna be a killer, and I think should have had More of 'street stance'

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren't the magnetic shocks already standard on a premier.? Does that have a premier badge on the lower rt rear?

cfoote

Reaction score
I was talking to mu chevy dealer about this yesterday. Optional performance package w/ 6.2 and 10 spd tranny and electronic suspension, brembo brake option and borla exhaust option. No price yet. Performance option not available on Burb. Only the RST visual package

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
In Chevy's press conference they said that you can get the RST package in the burb as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the Chevy website, the RST edition will come in both LT and Premier trims. Curious if that means the larger engine will be available in both trims as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts