New Tahoe PPV guy from Double Oak, TX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetterss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Joined about a month ago after I picked up a 2009 Tahoe PPV to use as a daily driver. Has some miles on it but price paid for what they go for around here was acceptable. I was looking for either the Tahoe or a Caprice PPV but the Tahoe allows more versatile use. Has gas 5.3 in it and is in pretty good shape. Built about 20 miles from my house and was in Texas all along. Have original window sticker and paperwork when picked up by the police dept. These forums are full of helpful info as I am a member of the Corvette Forum as well. Looking forward to learning more about these machines and having fun with some mods.
2009 Defender Tahoe.jpg

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Nice! I just got a 2011 ppv with 147k miles for $5800. It’s a beast.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Mike!! Looks to be in excellent shape.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if this was mine only real hard decision would be do i re paint it the doors, or the body? that police two tone would drive me nuts.

hows the inside? it bare bones?

OP
OP
vetterss

vetterss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has carpeting but other than that bare bones. May have front seats redone to match back seat. I'm seriously thinking on having doors painted black. Roof can stay white. This is a black Tahoe so jams wont need painting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415